We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?
my computer is a little shit and decided not to copy and paste properly WHOOPS so the right link is there now and if you’re really that lazy you can also click here for your carvbox needs
October 2, 2014
1. Absent: preoccupied
2. Agonized: as if in pain or tormented
3. Alluring: attractive, in the sense of arousing desire
4. Appealing: attractive, in the sense of encouraging goodwill and/or interest
5. Beatific: see blissful
6. Bilious: ill-natured
7. Black: angry or sad, or see hostile
8. Bleak: see grim and hopeless
9. Blinking: surprise, or lack of concern
10. Blissful: showing a state of happiness or divine contentment
oh dear goodness is that actually my reputation
that smug face needs to be
Tennant Tuesday - Peter Carlisle Edition.
a bunch of moms are making letters+audio recordings of affirming, validating letters to queer/trans people who don’t get that kind of support from their moms
i would say more about it but
im kind of busy in this puddle of tears on the floor so
In case any of my followers don’t have this kind of support from home…
i want trans kids to be safe so badly.
Then I just, come on…
oh my god
what are these shows. because i need to watch them
8 Out of 10 Cats, 8 Out of 10 Cats does Countdown, Nevermind The Buzzcocks, Big Fat Quiz of the Year and Would I Lie to You?